Safety Consulting & Training
Make your safety program a key part of your company culture by actively committing to it at all levels of leadership.
Safety Services and Seminars
We strive to provide work health and safety (WHS) management strategies that deliver results for our partners.
We tailor health and safety solutions to align with an organisation’s values and objectives and help our partners navigate the complex and changing legislative frameworks across a broad range of industries.
We help our partners understand where they are.
We work with our partners to provide them with a representation of where they sit in the market and how they rank against legislation and industry standards. Utilising tools such as Gap Analyses, Audits (against defined Standards or Internal Policy) and Risk Profiling Workshops, we help our clients fully understand where their issues lie.
We assist our partners with where they want to go.
We work with our partners to create procedures, policies and processes to help mitigate their exposure to risk. Working in collaboration with our partners, we develop customised WHS Management Systems and create tailored strategic plans to ensure the management of WHS is simplified and geared towards continuous improvement.
We help our partners embed changes so they last.
We assist our partners to implement changes and develop WHS reporting structures that are relevant to their organisation. We do this through the delivery of professional education and training to ensure success and sustainability.
“At the heart of our program is collaboration”
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Provision of general WHS Advice – Help desk/Retainer or Onsite contractor approach
- Gap Analyses / Audits against AS 4801, OHSAS18001, National Audit Tool and legislative requirements
- Systems, Policy & Procedure Development
- Risk Profiling and development of WHS Strategic Plans
- OHS Governance – development of WHS Reporting Structures for Executives and Boards
- Onsite Risk & Worksite Assessments
- WHS in the Board room – Culture vs Compliance
- Executive Due Diligence Workshops
- Contractor Management
- ‘Think Risk’ Manual Handling Training
- Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Safety Culture & Leadership – incorporating Emotional intelligence and Positive Leadership to influence safety culture
- Mental Health as a Safety Issue – Understanding and Recognising Psychosocial issues in the workplace and creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace